Monday, May 11, 2009

SHE WALKED AWAY

Something felt so special, something felt so great.
It was hard to stay put,but it was blissful to wait.
All serenity was lost but i was peaceful at heart.
and its so hard to explain how it it all did start.
A sight n a sight so strange,it took my breath away.
When the world froze and she stood alone in the way!
So beautiful...she'd put beauty to shame....
so beautiful but she walked away.....

How could i talk to her....my voice would go to weak.
how would it feel like...hearing an angel speak..??
A million thought clouded my mind..when for the first time she looked at me..
I hid in concern n stepped back...i thought i'd die of ecstacy.
And then i turned back to see the blank day.
A little heartbreak...she had walked away.
I waited and i waited for long...hoping to see her again...
But she never came back...ever since she walked away.....!

4 comments:

  1. ah... this is the first time.... that i am reading one of ur poetries.. thats got beauty.... way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete