Sunday, May 31, 2009

OUT OF THE CAGE..

The doors are there and the locks are on
Some hope still breathes though the keys are gone..
This day is no less than the pain i'v faced..
But what can i d0..i'v always been caged..
What lies outside this cage iz what they call 0ne's demise
Something that i fear more than this life i despise...
Wounds n pain..victories wid a reward of defeat.
The devil promised extermination,may be god's a cheat!
Or where iz my saviour?
I dont c no saviour.
Rips me apart,squeezes the human juices out,scrapes the wounds.
That is the devil who digs out bloodbathed lagoons
He lures,he smothers,but he never lies.
And i prepare my own throat for eternal cries.
But look at what god does..he calls me his child.
And omits his biggest lie,lets me perish in the wild.
Some bite me,some stab me..some stay away.
I smell of rusted blood but the pulse is still to stay!
Where is my saviour?
I dont see no saviour..
Now they're throwing me out of this cage.
Some laugh,some weep..some omit another weathered age..

No comments:

Post a Comment