Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HUMAN ARCHITECTURE

Expeditionary rhymes,satisfy me at times..
I'm sure you cease at the same fatalist signs..
I'm stressing my senses
evading influences..
All i end up learning..
Not demonic,but not even less..
I've worked out n i should confess.
Just like you i'm part of this bloodthirsty human architecture....
I was sure i would be curtained by nature,
but got more certain instead of saviour!
I thought love and hatred would keep me busy..
but then this showering of facts seemed more easy..
Yes i am a part of this bloodthirsty human architecture...
Blood in the sense of greed
wanting more than you need
Blood in the sense of that stolen privelege
which is wrong as the means and your rage..
Blood in the sense of you
when you want to feed on me and i on you..
Blood in the sense of that victory
so unethical..just amounts to misery..
Not demonic but not even less..
m a part of this HUMAN ARCHITECTURE...

1 comment:

  1. I thought love and hatred would keep me busy..
    but then this showering of facts seemed more easy..
    Blood in the sense of greed
    wanting more than you need..i mean heck!! amazed
    (like always)..but such writing really move you to retrospect..wat i call is pathless retrospection.. circle of life.. get in all your 100+writing here.. soon!!

    ReplyDelete